Tuesday, September 15, 2009

BREAKING. FLASH FORWARD! M-Net has FlashForward!


You're reading it here first. M-NET HAS FlashForward PEOPLE!!

First, let's rewind. The new TV season just started in America. The HOTTEST and most BUZZED about show besides The Vampire Diaries (which I ALREADY WATCHED) and the new Melrose Place (which I ALREADY WATCHED, bit flat though), is FlashFoward with Joseph Fiennes.

I discovered that Disney has sold the show to several countries - BEFORE THE FIRST EPISODE HAS EVEN AIRED IN AMERICA. (The first episode will go out on 24 September.)

Talk about Flashing Forward.
I CAN EXCLUSIVELY CONFIRM FIRST THAT M-NET HAS THE SHOW OF THE YEAR!
It should appear on the schedule early next year, my guess would be early January.

Hailed as the new Lost combined with Heroes, everybody on Earth blacks out for about 11 seconds, gets visions of their futures and the destruction of the Earth, comes to and has to figure out what it all means . . . and why it happened. And how to save the planet.

Can't wait. Wish I could flash forward in time.