Thursday, February 18, 2010

BREAKING. SuperSport, eNews Channel, CNN International all plan to show Tiger Woods saying sorry LIVE on Friday.


You're reading it here first.

I can reveal first the CNN International (DStv 401), the eNews Channel (DStv 403) and SuperSport all al working very hard behind the scenes to broadcast tomorrow (Friday's) live press conference with Tiger Woods at 18:00 South African time.

All three have confirmed to me that these channels will - or will be trying - to carry the ''press conference'' live from Florida (Tiger won't be taking questions).

CNN International (DStv 401) told me that the channel will definitely show the press conference from 18:00. The eNews Channel (DStv 403) tells me the channel will definitely show the press conference, bar any other big breaking news. SuperSport tells me the channel is woroking very hard at securing the broadcast as well.