Tuesday, March 30, 2010

BREAKING. All Access on M-Net is moving out . . .


You're reading it here first.

M-Net's weekly entertainment magazine show All Acess with Mark Bayly and Pabi Moloi is moving out . . . to Fridays.

I broke that news exclusively at the beginning of February right here which M-Net eventually confirmed, and on Thursday I was first right here to tell you about the show also moving out of the M-Net studio from this Friday. Yesterday a source close to the show told me exactly how All Access will change when it makes it debut on the new night of the week on Friday (still in the same 19:30 timeslot), and yesterday I also got that info confirmed from another source.

I've decided not to spoil the surprises and the nice reveal that All Access has planned for Friday, so make sure you tune in and see it for yourself. I will talk about the All Access changes right after the show on Friday night.