Monday, September 27, 2010

BREAKING. TopTV planning to add a whole new Indian bouquet to the pay platform in November.

You're reading it here first.

I can confirm that On Digital Media's (ODM) TopTV is working feverishly behind the scenes to add a whole new Indian bouquet to the pay TV platform in November.

Reliable sources tell me the Indian bouquet will not form a part of the new channels - between 5 and 10 - that TopTV is planning to roll out in October. I scooped the news RIGHT HERE that ASTV will be one of those channels added in October to TopTV which has not been confirmed by TopTV but that I can absolutely guarantee will happen.

Meanwhile speculation is rife, with channels such as CBS Reality and 4Music now mentioned. At this specific moment its just conjecture. It could be, it also couldn't be. TopTV will never confirm it before they make an official announcement but my sources (and I have the best sources, believe me) don't know anything about it. That's not to say its a ''no'', I just haven't heard of any more channels yet.