Tuesday, May 29, 2012

BREAKING. A livid Noeleen on SABC3 lashes out at a meddling ex mother-in-law.


A visibly livid Noeleen Maholwana Sangqu just lashed out at a viewer's ex mother-in-law, chiming in with her own advice on Three Talk with Noeleen on SABC3 with some choice words for the meddling grandmother making a woman's life hell.

Noeleen Maholwana Sangqu, with her regular panel of experts on her couch in the Tuesday episode of her weekday talk show at 16:35 gave a tongue-lashing of note to a medding ex mother-in-law.

It started when Noeleen Maholwana Sangqu read out the letter from a woman with a child begging for help, saying that her ex mother-in-law "who calls me all the time and to tell me that I'm a very bad mother, and that I should be ashamed, that I'm abandoning such a young baby. I feel that all I'm doing is for the baby. Now I can't decided if I should go or stay."

"You know what," started Noeleen, "I think that youe ex mother-in-law really is something else. Because you're ex mother-in-lawnever said to her son "Why are you abandoning a woman that you made pregnant? Who you left at 5 months pregnant? Your mother-in-law didn't say anything then? Did she?" said Noeleen. "Now she's talking about abandoning. Anyway ..." and Noeleen sat back looking at her panel, "I'm not the expert."

The experts on Three Talk with Noeleen all agreed with the talk show host. 


"You know what, at the end of the day your son and this woman made this baby," continued Noeleen Maholwana Sangu as she looked straight into the camera. "Your son was very, very present and I don't see anything wrong with him looking after the child during the week, and she comes back over weekends. I see nothing wrong with that."