Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wendy Williams on BET breaks down and cries: 'My son doesn't like me anymore. It is breaking my heart.'


The American talk show host Wendy Williams broke down and started crying on Monday on The Wendy Williams Show on BET (StarSat 151) (episodes are broadcast same day-and-date on weekdays in South Africa), telling her TV studio audience that her son doesn't like her anymore.

"What I discovered this weekend is my son doesn't like me anymore," Wendy Williams revealed through tears.

"I discovered it a while ago, but the ball just got smacked home this weekend. He's all into his father. You know how 13 year old are. I was the same when I was 13. But it is breaking my heart."

"He doesn't care about Wendy on TV. He doesn't care about any of that."

"I can't understand men who disappear from their kids' lives. Thank god he has my... he has his 'buddy' you know. And father! You know. He's a father, he's a buddy. They talk sneakers. They go for hair cuts. They speed off in the car. And I'm just left there," said Wendy Williams.

Here's a clip: